Guillaume is a first-year Associate with SKS Law LLP. His areas of practice include corporate & commercial, litigation and real estate & development law. He is committed to helping clients resolve their legal issues by providing up-front and valuable advice.
Prior to joining the SKS team, Guillaume articled at a national litigation firm. He was involved in various litigation files including a multi-million dollar Charter of Rights and Freedoms claim against a provincial government.
Guillaume earned his law degree from the University of Ottawa and worked as a summer student for a boutique real estate law firm. Guillaume was also the co-president of the law faculty's Business Law Student Society where he helped raise money for the Heart and Stroke Foundation by creating the first annual golf tournament called Strokes for Stroke.
Outside of practicing law, Guillaume enjoys playing guitar and exploring the Canadian wilderness on his motorcycle.
Guillaume is proud to serve clients in both official languages.
Education & Memberships
- University of Fribourg, Faculty of Economics, Fribourg, Switzerland, 2010
- University of Moncton, BBA, Moncton, N.-B, 2010
- University of Ottawa, LLB, 2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Association des juristes d'expression française de l'Ontario
- County of Carleton Law Association