Estate & Succession Planning
Our leading professionals at SKS Law LLP have exceptional experience in estate and succession planning, earning our firm a reputation for trusted legal counsel on cross-border planning (e.g. Ontario-Quebec), estate and trust administration, and trust litigation.
Our firm proudly serves business owners, family farming businesses, and Ontario residents with secondary properties in Quebec, the United States, and Europe or non-residents of Canada with assets situated in Ontario.
We bring decades of knowledge to our clients and their files, enabling us to create effective estate and succession plans which address their financial and succession goals. It is our pleasure to collaborate with our clients’ accountants and/or financial advisers to develop these plans.
SKS Law also advises on:
- Estate and trust structuring and implementation
- Estate and trust disputes
- Challenges to will validity, trust or powers of attorney
- Applications to court to appoint or remove guardians
- Passing of accounts of executors, trustees, and attorneys